GRA Everingham enjoys relationships with a broad range of blue-chip international and Australian clients.
Recent advisory assignments have been in the areas of:
- Infrastructure, construction and property: major projects, PPPs and asset sales; major project approvals; infrastructure regulation; government inquiries.
- Services, technology and consultancies: political positioning; tender applications; stakeholder communications.
- Energy and resources: approvals and regulatory issues; state agreement approvals; electricity reform process; foreign investment advice.
- Education: funding support; drafting policy and government submissions; project approvals process.
- Manufacturing: industry policy; research and development policy and funding; CPRS impacts; environmental and recycling regulatory changes.
- Food and health: private hospital industry issues; legislative amendments; approvals and regulatory issues; industry campaigns.
- Transport: policy analysis and regulatory advice; submission coordination; government infrastructure procurement; political and agency positioning.