GRA Everingham has a depth of expertise across both government and the private sector.
The firm's strongly collaborative culture allows the core client team to expand as required so as to leverage the best expertise available to meet clients’ needs, implement effective actions, and deliver outcomes in a way that furthers objectives. Expertise includes:
- Bid advisory: specialist advice to support clients involved in government competitive processes such as asset sales, Public-Private Partnerships, major projects and outsourcing.
- Policy and regulatory advice: research, analysis and strategic advice on policy and regulatory issues and the development of strategies, tactics and options.
- Legislative advice: counsel on proposed bills and existing legislation that a client may either be seeking to promote, amend or oppose.
- Political and policy 'audit': determining how a client's policy agenda, commercial objective or project is, or is likely to be, perceived in light of political, policy and other relevant factors.
- Broad-based stakeholder consultation: pursue a legislative, policy or regulatory outcome, with an approach likely to involve the direct decision-maker as well as a range of government, parliamentary, departmental agency, industry and other stakeholders.
- Counsel on government and parliament inquiries: Government and parliamentary inquiries are commonplace on the full range of legislative and policy issues, with advice provided on submission formulation, public hearings etc.
- Research and policy papers: targeted research examining public policy trends and incorporating analysis of government policy; legislation; community perceptions; and stakeholder commentary.
- General Government liaison: creating positive interaction with government decision-makers outside any particular issue or process that can serve clients well when issues emerge at a later stage.
- Intelligence gathering: ongoing monitoring of developments within the executive and legislative branches of government to identify emerging issues of interest to clients.